Description: FEATURES of the Birkenstock Women’s Gizeh Sandal Cork and latex footbed designed to mirror the shape of a healthy foot and provide a natural walking environment More toe room allowing toes to move naturally, which promotes better balance and correct foot alignment from toe to heel Raised toe bar encourages natural gripping motion of your feet, exercises the legs and stimulates circulation Contoured footbed ensures even weight distribution and proper posture Deep heel cup cradles the heel and keeps natural cushioning right under the calcaneous (also known as the heel bone) Shock absorbing sole is flexible, durable, lightweight, repairable and replaceable, like almost every part of our shoes Jute fibers made of two layers – one wicks away moisture, the other adds strength Cork footbed is firm and resilient for maximum support Footbed Liner made of soft suede keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Oiled leather – unique characteristics of the leather are highlighted by a rich oil treatment, develops a natural patina over time
- Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support, a deep heel cup, and roomy toe box; lined with suede
- Sole material: EVA – Flexible, lightweight, durable and shock absorbing.
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Avoid extreme heat / Heel shape: flat